The Post-Pandemic era has ushered in new levels of concern and uncertainty.
Geopolitical tensions in Europe and Asia, softening global growth, U.S. bank failures, strains on sustainability, rising credit and liquidity risks.
Explore a world of risk with the Fitch Group - combining top-down and bottom-up perspectives from leading specialists at BMI, CreditSights, Fitch Learning, Fitch Ratings and Sustainable Fitch.
Reserve your seat today at our in-person, Fitch Group's first-ever All Angles Forum in Singapore - to discover the implications for your business, investment strategy and career.
We hope you can join us at this forum!
INCREASED MACRO VOLATILITY AND THE IMPACT ON ASIAN MARKETS
Explore the major trends and headwinds that are impacting the global economy and what this means for the wider Asia economic and political outlook.
- Review the risks of recession in the West
Outlook for inflation and interest rate policy
Impact of US and European banking sector stress on growth and regional banking sectors
Potential for a rise in political and geopolitical risks in the region
China’s economic rebound following the loosening of Covid-19 restrictions
ASIAN CORPORATES AND INFRASTRUCTURE: OPPORTUNITIES AND RISKS AMID HIGHER RATES AND SLOWER GROWTH
Rising borrowing costs, an uncertain economic outlook and fragile investor sentiment are among the many challenges facing Asian corporates today. This panel will tackle questions such as:
- How is the macro backdrop shaping the financial performance of Asian corporates?
- Higher interest rates: which sectors or countries in Asia should investors watch out for?
- Refinancing options for Asian corporates: onshore or offshore, bonds or loans? We discuss the funding environment for borrowers across Asia.
- Asian defaults and restructurings: the story so far and our predictions for the next chapter.
- Commodities: winners and losers amid the price volatility
- China property: has it reached a bottom? What does the road ahead look like?
SUSTAINABILITY AND ESG TRENDS AND INTEGRATION IN APAC FIXED INCOME
Explore the impact of climate risk on corporates and their credit ratings, as well as on banks. Understand companies’ ESG impact with case studies of Sustainable Fitch’s ESG Ratings.
- Climate Vulnerability Scores and integration within Corporate Ratings
- Measuring climate risk. What are Fitch Ratings’ Corporate Climate Vulnerability Scores and how do they help quantify the financial risks of climate change?
- What is the impact of climate risk on corporate ratings in APAC, in particular in the coal and oil & gas sectors?
- How are climate risks impacting banks in APAC?
- How are banks responding to decarbonization and the need for transition finance in the region
- What are the regulatory trends in the ESG disclosure space, and how are they driving action from companies?
- What are Sustainable Fitch’s ESG Ratings, and how can they assess issuers’ ESG performance and commitments and help investors navigate the labelled bond market?
FIRESIDE CHAT: EMPOWERING THE FUTURE OF CREDIT
Transforming the credit profession: Remaining competitive and Fitch Learning’s vision for growth.
- Navigating the skills gap during volatile times
- Harnessing AI and technology to stay relevant as a credit professional
- Remaining competitive through attracting and cultivating diverse talent
- Recognizing credit professionals through the Global Institute of Credit Professionals
Copyright © 2023 Fitch Group, Inc., Fitch Ratings, Inc., Fitch Solutions Group, Inc. and their subsidiaries.